- Detached Bungalow
- En-suite Shower Room and Family Bathroom
- Conservatory and Large Rear Garden with Shed
- Off-Road Parking
- PETS CONSIDERED
- Two Double Bedrooms
- Large Kitchen/Breakfast Room
- Garage (available 5th of May 2019)
- Furnished or Unfurnished
- Available 1st February 2019
Matthew Anthony are delighted to bring to the market a large detached bungalow in Worthing. Comprising two double bedrooms, one with en-suite shower room, cosy living area, large kitchen/breakfast room, family bathroom, conservatory and 70 ft rear garden with access to a shed. Pets are considered and the property is available from 1st February 2019.
All photographs are provided for guidance only.
The Energy-Efficiency Rating is a measure of a home's overall efficiency. The higher the rating, the more energy-efficient the home is, and the lower the fuel bills are likely to be.
The Environmental Impact Rating is a measure of a home's impact on the environment in terms of carbon dioxide (C02) emissions - the higher the rating, the less impact it has on the environment.
The asking rent does not include letting fees. Depending on your circumstances and the property the following fees may apply:
* Application Fee (First Tenant): £216
* Application Fee (Additional Tenants): £108
* Guarantor Fee: £72
* Additional Pet Deposit: Equal to half of one months rent
Fees may be charged on a per property or per tenancy basis. Please call us to discuss our fees for this property in more detail.